Saturday, February 28, 2015

Super-Hero Saturday: A Ravenous Catalogue of Systems (Pun Intended)

The earliest super-hero RPG I had was Marvel Super-Heroes by TSR. But I've sadly had little chance to actually play it! I actually got more opportunities to play DC Heroes.

Still, it started me down a path that was eventually dominated by Champions and the Hero System, with more recent forays into Mutants & Masterminds, DC Adventures, and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying.

No doubt, part of it is my love for one of my other geek hobbies: comics. And I'll tackle that large topic another time.

All The Supers Games Out There?

I'm very thankful for the work of Lowell Francis. It's neat to learn about those RPGs that I lost track of when the subgenre just kind of exploded beyond my ability to collect:

From his Age of Ravens Blog:



No comments:

Post a Comment

That's my side of things. Let me know what you think, my friend.